Wednesday 10 June 2009

Embroidery Gift

Well here it is.......the home made gift. I do hope she likes it. We met for breakfast today and she was in a funny old mood. The birthday blues me thinks . But I'm sure she'll be fine tomorrow and for the party Saturday.
She wanted me to go to town today which normally I would love to do mainly because I can stock up on yarn at John Lewis but today I wanted to put the present together.




Herb thought it would look great on our wall and was encouraging me to go out and get a gift from town so we could keep it but I can always make another.



and I will do...it was good fun.


Had two book club nights in a week. Have been naughty and not always reading the books. mainly because I'm always so damn tired..............but friend gave us all a talking to and I have vowed to read all choices. However painful! Anyway one of these was one I wanted for my hols anyway so no prob this time.I loved the first book by this author 'Shadow of the Wind' and hope his new offering will be just as good.

I love these book club nights. One is a real good gossip , alcohol and a bit about the book........the other a little bit more serious and some non fiction but very nice people. I love to read always have, but now I mainly read when I go to bed so it has to be fairly easy reading.

Will let you know how the present is received tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment