Friday 29 May 2009

What a wonderful day..........

Its a day for counting ones blessings. Yesterday was a very long day spent in the London suburbs. Not the nicest parts of our capital, but the ones that look depressing even in the nicest weather. The ones that feel dirty and dare I say slightly threatening. So today i am back in my country town and enjoying the sun. I have allowed myself to potter, ignoring all the jobs that demand my attention, enjoying the garden.........oh and preparing for Venice on Sunday. Can't wait!

the garden is looking beautiful



such colours...



the colour on this peony is so so beautiful


i love the end of the garden......can you spot' my old man'



the iris' on the pond have people stopping to look ......they are stunning





No comments:

Post a Comment